Thursday, February 20, 2014

Zentangle Poodle

Tangle Animoodle Poodle – Monty Dog

In Memory of My Late Dog Monty

The weather has been very fickle; teasing us with its tantalizing glimpses of warmth, and then turning its icy cold, snowy shoulder on us. On the health side, I recovered from a 2 1/2 week cold, was healthy for three whole days, and then I got hit with a second nasty cold. On the positive side, I took five people to see "Kings of Leon" during one of those healthy days, and having to stay indoors to nurse myself back to health has given me time to Tangle.

This Tangle is in memory of my late standard poodle, Monty. He was very tall, (people referred to him as my poodle pony), all black with a touch of grey as he aged. He sat with his front legs crossed all the time, loved to eat anything that needed to be surgically removed from either is esophagus or stomach thus costing me a bloody fortune, and was extremely bullheaded. Monty was one of the best dogs I ever had the honor of owning! He was funny, friendly, sweet, and all-around lovable. I so loved him.


Tangle Poodle - Monty - By Maria Celano Blome

No comments:

Post a Comment