Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Zentangle Wolf

Tangle Wolf

More Tangle Therapy

I made it through another week spending time at Hospice with my father.  This week I tangled a wolf for therapy. Technically, I am not doing Zentangle when I am using patterns to create my animals. Zentangle is about meditation and an unplanned design. I am obviously planning... However, despite the deliberate strings forming animals, and using patterns found on may of the Zentangle pattern websites and books, I still find it meditative and recommend it to anyone. I can't say enough about how it is helping me get through a very tough time.

Please also note that my wolf's ears are tattered, in honor of my recue greyhound Storm. Both his ears are tattered and torn in the same way.

Tangle Wolf by Maria Celano


No comments:

Post a Comment